- Parent and Local School System Personnel discuss placement options at student’s Individualized Education Program (IEP) meeting.
- The Foundation Schools receives the referral which includes: a current IEP, recent psychological and educational evaluations, and report card.
- Parent and student meet with Admissions Coordinator for interview and tour.
- The Foundation Schools’ Admissions Office determines if the Student’s IEP can be implemented at The Foundation Schools. If so, the student is accepted to the program.
- Students can enroll within a day of formal acceptance and completion of required paperwork. However, it generally takes 7-10 days for the local school system to set up transportation.